Magical giant Nordic tipis for the perfect space for your celebration
Who are we...
We are multi award-winning providers of giant Nordic tipis for magical weddings, all year round. Our family owned business has a simple ethos: to exceed expectations every time, and we LOVE what we do!
At World Inspired Tents we provide giant Nordic tipis for weddings throughout Southern England, South Wales, the Midlands and beyond.
Whether you are planning a formal country garden wedding or a laid back, toes-in the sand beach wedding, our stunning tipis provide the perfect space for your celebration. A full range of carefully chosen furnishings, lighting and other lovely things can be supplied to help create a really special and unique venue.
The tipis provide a completely flexible structure; any number can be connected to create a single space with capacity for between 50 and 1000 guests. Sides can be raised in summer to take in a view or allow a breeze, or with sides lowered, space heaters, open fires and fairy lights they create a beautiful, cosy venue for a magical winter wedding.
Each customer is assigned a dedicated Event Co-ordinator who works with them from initial enquiry until the tipis are taken down. We provide detailed quotations and floor plans, and will liaise with your other suppliers to ensure a seamless event. With many hundreds of successful weddings under our belts, we have pitched our tipis in family gardens, the grounds of stately homes, on beaches, in woodlands and wildflower meadows. We are happy to carry out free site visits if required, and can recommend tried and tested venues in many counties.
Since starting out back in 2007 we have built a strong reputation as being one of the most professional, reliable and friendly companies in our field. This is backed up by our growing collection of awards, including the title for Best Wedding Marquee Provider which we won at The Wedding Industry Awards in 2012 and 2014. We have a simple but strong company ethos: to surpass client expectation every single time.
Our Nordic tipis are extremely robust and built to last. The poles are sourced from a special species of spruce, cut in sustainable forests in Sweden. The timber is very strong and flexible so doesn’t require chemical preservatives to prevent rot.
We also pledge to:
- Give each customer an oak sapling to plant as part of our Tree Campaign (est. 2010)
- Print brochures & promotional material on recycled cardboard, using soya based inks
- Recycle all recyclable waste
- Use recycled paper & envelopes
- Use email & phone calls rather than paper correspondence where we can
- Use environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Use careful logistical planning to minimise the number of vehicular journeys
- Use energy efficient lighting & appliances
- Use & recommend suppliers that share our environmental ethos, where possible
- Offer ‘Cycle-to-Work’ scheme to all permanent employees
- Consider the environmental impact in all purchasing activities
- Monitor our energy use & reduce usage where possible.