Simple, honest, humble and uncomplicated wedding stationery
Who are we...
At Lola's Paperie, we're passionate about creating simply beautiful stationery, designed to celebrate lifes greatest events and achievements, as they unfold throughout your loves and life.
Lola's Paperie is a designer and maker of the ever so popular Made to Measure wedding stationery collection, based in Surrey, England. Offerings are simple and honest, humble and uncomplicated.
We are environmentally aware and recycled paper and envelopes are used wherever possible. Off-cuts are always recycled and re-used. We work with the UK’s leading printers and carefully select associates with the right environment credentials. Every single sheet of paper we use is FSC approved, which means that for every tree we use, another is planted.
Lola’s began with a goal to fill an absent niche of well-designed, high quality invites that fit within the budget of an everyday couple. To stay within a reasonable price range, we’ve streamlined the process so that we can spend more time working on your invitations and less time on the preliminary design phase.
With our clear pricing and no hidden costs, what you see is what you get. We’ve created some great a-la-carte items for you to choose from to enhance your stationery set to your style, needs and budget. All our items are fully customisable, designed and made to order to your requirements.
Eco Friendly Papers - We only offer professional-grade papers that meet the high standards of our customers. We work with the UK's leading printers and carefully select associates with the right environmental credentials. Every single sheet of paper we use is FSC approved, which means that for every tree we use another is planted.
We’re Green - We recycle 98% of our paper waste and re-use the remaining 2% for packaging or cut it up and reuse it elsewhere. Lola’s Paperie is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment through using only FSC approved papers and by minimising and recycling waste.